• Wednesday Night Supper: Wednesday Night Suppers continue tonight in the MAC at 5:30 p.m. with Little Panda. The cost is $4 for adults and $2 for students K-12. College students eat free.
• Wednesday Combined Adult Bible Class:On Wednesdays during March, we will be sharing a special series with Steve Austin on The Life of Christ. The first class this week is titled Caesarea Philippi–What Did You Confess? This will be a great study in select events in Jesus’ ministry, and I know Steve’s many trips to Israel will add to the quality of the teaching these next few weeks. Join us at 7 p.m. each week in the Family Room.
• Huddles Continue: Our small group Huddles continue at their normal locations. The Senior/Junior Huddle will meet at the home of Rusty and Amy Towell (2910 Shirley Road). The Sophomore/Freshman Huddle will meet at the home of James and Mandy Scudder (658 E.N. 22nd St). The Middle School Huddle will continue to meet in the Youth Center.
• On Sunday, March 6, we will have our annual Missions Special Collection. Please begin to pray about how you can help send several UCC members on short-term missions to take the Gospel to people literally around the world.
• The Ladies’ Quilting Ministry will meet on Monday, March 7 in Room 208 at UCC beginning at 9 a.m.
• Cross+Walks: On March Wednesdays (March 9, March 16 and March 23), we will begin a new ministry called Cross+Walks, a new series of neighborhood outreaches of simple opportunities to walk our surrounding streets, learn more about the Hill, pray for those in the shadow of our building and being forming relationships with our neighbors. In other words, a chance to put our faith and talk into action. Please be praying for this ministry, and look for more details on Sunday.
• The Christian Service Center is in need of small-size deodorants (you can by items in the travel-size section at stores); towels and washcloths (especially needed); queen sheets and full comforters; and boy jeans, pants, school shirts, hoodies and pajamas (size 6, 8, 10 and 12). You can drop off these items at 901 Mesquite Street Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Or you can bring these items to the Welcome Center at UCC, and they will be taken to the CSC.
• Ladies’ Bible Class will continue on Wednesdays at 10 a.m. in the Family Room. Pam Money will be the speaker next week.