• Wednesday Night Supper resumes tonight at 5:30 p.m. in the MAC with Chicken Express. The cost is $5 per adult and everyone college age and below is free.
• Cross+Walks continues tonight at 6 p.m. Join us in the MAC as we go out into the neighborhoods around us to observe and pray over the homes and the lives of the people who live around us. We will return in time for the combined adult devotional.•The Life of Christ: This month we have been sharing a special series with Steve Austin on The Life of Christ. This week, he resumes his series with Extra Time with Jesus–After the Ressurection. Adults are invited to join the class at 7 p.m. in the Family Room.
• Youth Group: The youth group will meet for Cross+Walks at 7 p.m. and then return to the Youth Center for a time of debriefing and devotion.
• Children’s Classes:All children’s classes are back to normal at 7 p.m.
• Easter: Make plans now to join us for Easter Sunday, March 27, and bring a friend. The Sunrise Service will begin at 8 a.m. in the UCC Courtyard followed by a free pancake breadfast at 9 a.m. in the MAC. We will have our normal worship service at 10 a.m. in the auditorium before an Easter Egg Hunt at 11 a.m. across the street in front of Sewell Auditorium.• Sunrise Service: Several of our sisters and brothers will be participating in the special annual tradition that is our Sunrise Service on Sunday, March 27. If you want to submit names of family or friends who have passed away since last Easter, please contact the UCC office before Thursday. We read these names aloud in a time of remembrance during our Sunrise worship.
• Easter Eggs: Please bring Easter Eggs with wrapped candy inside for our Easter Egg Hunt. Baskets are located by the Welcome Center. Anyone participating needs to bring a dozen eggs filled for each child.
• Have you lost something at the UCC building? Please check out the lost and found inside the stairwell next to the Welcome Center in the main building. The area is about to be cleaned out, so if you think you might have something there, make sure you look and see!
• Cross+Walks: On March Wednesdays (including March 16 and March 23), we will begin a new ministry called Cross+Walks, a new series of neighborhood outreaches of simple opportunities to walk our surrounding streets, learn more about the Hill, pray for those in the shadow of our building and being forming relationships with our neighbors. In other words, a chance to put our faith and talk into action. Please be praying for this ministry.
• Wednesday Night Supper will NOT meet this week due to Spring Break.
• UCC Ladies: Mark you calendars for Saturday, March 26 from 9 a.m. to noon for a ladies’ breakfast with the bilingual ministry called “Florenciendo para Dios” or “Blooming for God.” Lynette Austin will be the speaker, and the event is free.
• Ladies’ Bible Class meets at 10 a.m. on Wednesday.
5:30 p.m. – Wednesday Night Supper (Chicken Express
6 p.m. – Cross+Walks
7 p.m. – Bible ClassesMarch 27
8 a.m. – Sunrise Service, UCC Courtyard
9 a.m. – Neighborhood Pancake Breakfast, MAC
10 a.m. – Worship Service
11 a.m. – Easter Egg Hunt, ACU Lawn
10 a.m. – Ladies’ Bible Class, Family Room (Naoma Parks)
5:30 p.m. – Wednesday Night Supper (Hamburgers/Hot Dogs)
6 p.m. – Cross+Walks
7 p.m. – Bible Classes